60g light muscovado sugar
75g caster sugar
1 medium egg
120g plain flour
100g of dark chocolate
Half a bag of Revels (70g)
- Line your baking tray and preheat the oven to 170 degrees
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave (carefully so it doesn't burn, do 40 seconds then more if necessary) or on the hob.
- Add the butter, sugars, egg and flour to the melted chocolate and combine.
- Finally add the Revels in and stir.
- Split the mixture evenly into 12 and place on the tray.
- Cook for around 12-15 minutes.
Have you been crafty this week or enjoyed baking with kids? You can link up your posts here to share!
Mini Mess is a weekly Wednesday link up to share all your fun activites that may have involved mess - be it mud, water, sand, chalk, paint or food!
If you would like to grab the badge you can use the code in the sidebar on the right (highlight, press ctrl and c then paste).