4oz caster sugar
4oz self-raising flour
Handful of blueberries to add to the cakes (optional)
6oz icing sugar
A few drops of water
A few drops of food colouring of your choice
Fizzy laces and sweets
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine your sugar, eggs, flour and butter in a bowl until smooth. Add the blueberries and stir through.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 12 cake case and pop in the oven for around 15 minutes (until lightly brown and risen).
- Allow to cool before decorating.
- To make the icing combine the icing sugar, water and food colouring in a bowl.
- Spoon onto the cakes and using sweets and fizzy laces` make eyes and legs for the spider.