Another 1lb off this week which is great news, however I feel quite bloated today from a large intake of diet coke at the weekend so I imagine it would've been a bigger loss if not for that. It was better to drink diet coke though and offer to drive, while at a pub quiz on Saturday, rather than consume calorie packed wine and spirits so I made the right decision. I'm hoping for a 3lb loss next Monday!
I need to really push myself and put some effort in if I want to reach my target of 7lb per month... I lost 4lb during January.
- I've started the 30 day shred which is going well so far, even though I've spent a few evenings aching in my legs. No pain no gain!
- I've managed to avoid alcohol and snacking in the evenings.
- I've been walking the dog and enjoyed it more now the sun has made an appearance.
- Sleep can help greatly when it comes to weight loss so we have actually ordered a new TV bed, mattress and memory pillows for an ultra comfy bedtime. Neither the Mr or I have been sleeping well recently so we felt it was a necessity to replace our current bed - plus we are decorating our room at the moment anyway so it was perfect timing!
- I've been having a smoothie every day which is 2 of my 5 a day straight away each morning.