It's the opportunity to exchange every £5 of your clubcard vouchers for £10 of boost vouchers to spend in store or online.
I've got my eyes on a few goodies for the Mr, the Mini Mes and myself!
- Jamster is after a Furby Boom for Christmas so boosting my clubcard vouchers to get one will definitely save some pennies. Tesco have a variety of styles available but the Sweet Waves version is his favourite.
- The Tesco Hudl tablet would make a great gift for the Mr, for both work and play, and it is seriously great value! With 16MB of memory and around 500,000 apps it will certainly keep him occupied.
- This cute pink Teksta is a lovely alternative to a real pet dog which should keep Minxy happy. It comes complete with ball and bone too.
- I fell in love with this camera as soon as I saw it - red is a fav colour of mine and with 42x zoom it's bound to take some amazing pictures. I'm in need of a decent one and Nikon is a fantastic brand.
- I grew up with Playmobil and the Mini Mes are just starting to enjoy it too - this pirate set looks like great fun for them, and I, to share.
You can find out how to boost your Tesco Clubcard vouchers here:
You can find out more information and view which categories are included here:
What have you bought for Christmas so far?