I tend to graze throughout the day, usually eating whatever is quickest, without thinking of the nutritional value. Not good! However, with the new year here and the arrival of tasty crispbreads in the post I decided to give the 31 Ways with Ryvita challenge a go.
It's a great way to have a healthy lunch with very little effort required.
31 Ways With Ryvita
• 1st - New Year’s Day treat: Ryvita Mediterranean Herb Crispbread with Sardine Escabeche
• 2nd - Back to work reward: Ryvita Dark Rye Crispbread with Stilton cheese and sliced apple OR brie and cranberry jelly
•3rd - Fish Friday: Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon on Ryvita Dark Rye Crispbread
• 4th - Crunchy Saturday: Peanut Butter & Banana on Ryvita Original Crispbread
• 5th - Sunday treat day: Butternut Squash & Sage Soup with Ryvita Dark Rye Crispbread Croutons
• 6th - Give soup some love: Tomato Soup with Ryvita Pumpkin Seeds and Oats Crispbread Croutons
• 7th - Healthy Tuesday: Ryvita Sunflower Seed & Oat Crispbread with Hummous & Slices of Red Pepper
• 8th - Mid week warmth: Pumpkin Soup with Ryvita Dark Rye Croutons
• 9th - Fresh and crisp: Mini Caesar Salads with Parmesan, Anchovies and Ryvita Sweet Onion Crispbread
• 10th - Friday feeling: Ryvita Fruit Crunch with Sliced Banana, Cool Yogurt, Basil, Passion fruit and Honey
• 11th - Weekend treat: New York Delhi with Ryvita Dark Rye Crispbread
• 12th - Fresh snacking: Ryvita Mediterranean Herb Crispbread with Parma Ham and Melon
• 13th - Taste experience: Goats Cheese, Pear, Honey and Walnut on Ryvita Fruit Crunch
• 14th - French classic Tuesday: Tuna Nicoise on Ryvita Original Crispbread
• 15th - Indulge your taste buds: Prawn, Mango and Avocado with Ryvita Sesame Crispbread
• 16th - Delicious and Nutritious: Tuna Mayo with Cucumber on Ryvita Sunflower Seed & Oat Crispbread
• 17th - Friday twist: Ryvita Sunflower Seeds & Oats Crispbread with Waldorf Salad
• 18th - Sensual Saturday snacking: Ryvita Fruit Crunch with Greek Yogurt, Berries and Honey
• 19th - Sunday morning warmth: Ryvita Pumpkin Seeds & Oats Crispbread soldiers with a soft boiled egg OR topped with fresh berries and yogurt
• 20th - Blue Monday: Ryvita Chocolate Bombs
• 21st - Fruity snacking: Ryvita Fruit Crunch with Mashed Banana and Sliced Strawberry
• 22nd - Mid Week Hump: Tuna Pate with Ryvita Cracked Black Pepper Crispbread
• 23rd - Treat Thursday: Ryvita Fruit Crunch Crispbread with Chocolate Spread and Strawberries
• 24th - Indulgent Friday feeling: Ryvita Fruit Crunch topped with Goat’s Cheese, Pear, Honey & Walnuts
• 25th - Weekend lunchtime: Ryvita Sweet Onion Crispbread topped with Mango Chutney and Coronation Chicken
• 26th - Back to basics: Egg Mayo with Cress on Ryvita Dark Rye Crispbread
• 27th - Victory Monday: Ryvita Dark Rye Crispbread with Salt Beef, Watercress and Dill Pickle
• 28th - Mini pizza time: Grilled Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes and Basil on Ryvita Multigrain Crispbread
• 29th - Mid week treat: Ryvita Hint of Chilli Crispbread with Spiced Potted Crayfish Tails and Watercress
• 30th - Scrumptious Thursday: Ryvita Cracked Black Pepper Crispbread with Parma Ham and Chutney
• 31st - End of the month with a bang: Chargrilled Chicken, Guacamole and Peppers on Ryvita Hint of Chilli
Initially I did assume Ryvita would taste a bit like cardboard but I soon discovered the many flavours available and how versatile they are. My favourite toppings are definitely cream cheese with salmon and berries with yogurt!
They can be used for savoury or sweet toppings and 31 suggestions have really helped to inspire me and motivate me into thinking more about what I eat.
What do you have on Ryvita?
*We received several packs of Ryvita and a Tesco voucher for the purpose of this post. The thoughts given are honest and our own*