With the colder weather fast approaching I felt the need for a little retail therapy, not that an excuse is ever required for clothes shopping, to top up our autumn and winter wardrobes. I managed to find so
many seasonal shades, such great variety and I didn't even break the bank.
These are some great value tops that I purchased for the Mini Mes.
- Squirrel T-shirt - George at Asda £2.50
- Red Doodle Print Polo Top - River Island £12
- Cat Print Sweater - H&M £5.99
- Deer Jumper - George at Asda £7
- Star Print Sweater - H&M £5.99
- Rugby Stripe Shirt - George at Asda £8
- Amazing Slogan Jumper - George at Asda £9
- Stripe Polo Shirt - George at Asda £4
Both from the local supermarket!
Minxy loves animals in general so this was perfect for her. With the different textured fabrics plus the sparkly sequins and bow it has been hard to get her to take it off at times.
"I love it! It's cute and really cosy."
Jamster really likes pranks and jokes and he found the play on words really amusing. He also likes the great outdoors and climbing trees... just like squirrels.
"It's so comfy and awesome."
Have you picked up any nice clothing recently?