We are not long back from an amazing all-inclusive holiday, in Madeira, where we may have stuffed our little faces with beautiful foreign cuisine to our heart's content. Now that we back to normality however it's time to sort out the food shopping (after stepping on the scales and crying) and thinking about what we will be eating as a family this week...
- Monday is a quick carbonara teamed with garlic ciabatta before visiting family for the evening.
- Wednesday is a child-free evening and I'm going to create something new for the Mr and I. I'm going to keep it a surprise for now as he has been known to read my blog in the past but it will be three courses of deliciousness, hopefully. I think it's nice to sometimes make an effort and spend time together as a couple over a meal. Alternatively I may treat him to a meal out as I have some vouchers for Harvester that need using.
- Thursday we are eating out at a restaurant - review to follow shortly!
- Friday will be a turkey and bacon lasagne, a simple family favourite.
- Saturday will be curry with poppadoms and naan. We generally go out at the weekend so I quite like to pop something in the slow cooker to be ready to dish up when we get in.
- Sunday will be a roast dinner with all the trimmings.
What's on your menu this week?
You can follow me here: