Chicken is so versatile and something we enjoy as a family whether roasted on a Sunday, stuffed or served in a delicious dish with rice or pasta. I'm always trying to find new ways to cook it and as pesto is a craving of mine at the moment I decided to add that into a recipe and try something new.
I was so eager to tuck in I only snapped a quick pic with my mobile...
4 chicken breasts
150g cherry tomatoes
4 tbsp creme fraiche
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Place the chicken breasts into an ovenproof dish and pop them in the oven for around 20 minutes until nearly cooked
- Remove the tray and add the tomatoes then cook for a further 7 minutes
- Remove the tray again and add the creme fraiche and pesto then give it a quick stir to create a sauce and to give it time to heat through
- I serve this with crushed potatoes (boil and then roast with garlic and olive oil) and peas
What is your favourite chicken dish?
You can follow me here: