It feels like just yesterday I was writing the first meal planner of the year. I think the days go by far too quickly but I'm pleased that the Mini Mes have settled back into the routine of school and have enjoyed being reunited with friends.
Last weeks meal were all thoroughly enjoyed and I'm actually proud that despite clear plates all round everyone said my own slow cooked lamb stew was better than the Nigella version I made. I'm not sure if they were all just being kind or whether I'm actually a better cook than I expected!
Here is the menu this week:
- Monday's option is Jamster's favourite. He loves this or similar alternatives like lasagne or meatballs so it appears quite frequently on our planner.
- We love our Italian! Minxy adores this dish and she will always request it when out at a restaurant. I tend to cook it with slices of chicken and lashings of Parmesan on top.
- I'm eating alone on Wednesday so this is purely for me. It's a meal from my low calorie meal replacement plan as is the dish on Friday.
- Indian is also another popular cuisine here. The Mini Mes aren't overly keen on heat so it's generally a korma or tikka masala here.
- We are child free at the weekend so I've left the options empty for then. The Mr however has suggested a feta pie along with pizza.
What's on your menu?