Is it just me or is this year whizzing by? I'm in shock a little that we have reached February already when it feels like just yesterday we were counting down to Christmas! I am however looking forward to the arrival of spring, enjoying more time outdoors as a family, going on holidays and eating fresh salads al fresco. Hopefully Valentine's Day and half term will bring some excitement too. Bring on that sunshine.
Here is the menu for the week ahead
- The Mini Mes have chicken burgers quite frequently at their dad's house so I decided these would be good to try at home too. I've not had one in a very long time so I'm rather looking forward to a 'fakeaway'
- I've not decided what flavour to make as yet but classic tomato and basil is always popular. I'm tempted to try something new though
- There is some salmon left in the freezer so this will be combined with tomato, cream cheese and chilli in a delicious bake
- Making food fun always encourages the kids to eat more so making our own pizza is a great idea. I usually pop a load of toppings in bowls and let them go wild once I've made the dough!
- I love the Tesco finest range sausages with lashings of gravy. My Yorkshire Puddings are always requested as I must admit they turn out fantastically!
I managed to lose 18lb last month which is an incredible achievement and I'm hoping to lose 10lb this month too by watching what I eat and exercising more.
What's on your menu this week?