175g Rice Krispies
- Grease an ovenproof dish/tray approx 12" x 9" in size.
- Chop the raspberries into small chunks.
- Melt the butter in a pan on a low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir continuously until melted.
- Add the Rice Krispies and raspberries and stir until covered with the marshmallow and butter mixture completely.
- Place into the greased dish and allow to cool.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
What Rice Krispies recipes do you enjoy? Have you been baking with your kids this summer?