The weather hasn't been great with both snow and rain this week so I thought it was better to be prepared, and save myself from venturing out into the cold, by ordering online. Especially as my Morrisons shop last week was so successful. I had a rummage through the freezer beforehand and as we have
overflowing drawers quite a lot in already I thought it would be a good idea to use that rather than spending a small fortune on food when it wasn't necessary.
The Mr would be proud of my frugal ways!
Here is the menu this week:
- We bought quite a lot of party food over the Christmas period for when family and friends visited and the plait is something that was popped in the freezer for another day. I must admit it looks rather delicious but I will be sticking with my New You Plan again this week (only 3 weeks to go!).
- Minxy requested curry - there are always clear plates so I don't object to making this family favourite.
- Quick and easy and a great way to use up a load of veg, the soup with be teamed with a homemade loaf.
- This is one of the first dishes I ever made for the Mr and it appears quite often on our menu as he adores it.
- Jamster asked for the final dish of the week. The sauce is made with Cajun spices and mustard and really gives the traditional version a boost.
What's on your menu this week?