You may be thinking that the summer holidays has only just begun but there is nothing like being organised and prepared for the return, or start, of school. I've teamed up with some great brands to provide a lovely bundle of essentials ready for September and what's even better is that you can win them all.
Not only will this save you time wandering around the shops in the summer sun (fingers crossed) it will save you money which you can spend on extra days out making magical family memories - perfect!
- Start-rite have lots of stylish shoes which are extremely robust even for the most active of children. So whether you're seeking a riptape warrior for your son or a pretty patent pair for your daughter, they have something to suit your taste. We've put a pair to the test recently and they were excellent quality - Minxy and Jamster will both have a pair to return to school in.
- Astonish have a wonderful range of cleaning products to keep school uniform looking fresher for longer. Their Stain Remover Target Spray and Oxy Plus powder work wonders on grassy trousers and dinner spills on jumpers while their Spray Starch reduces wrinkles in shirts to keep them crease-free. Your child can look smart term after term.
- Pulsin bars are a great source of protein while also being vegan, dairy free, gluten free, soya free and non gm! They are the ideal snack for kids on the go or even busy parents. Beond bars are also ideal for school lunch boxes and they come in a variety of delicious flavours. They contain 1 of your child's 5 a day while also providing a great energy boost.
- If your children will be taking part in sports, including swimming, come September it's a good idea to have a bottle of Excilor Protector Spray to hand. It protects against verrucas, warts, athletes foot and nail fungus to keep little feet in tip top condition regardless of what they get up to!
- Bio-Kult Infantis is an advanced multi-strain formula to keep tiny tums happy and healthy. Each sachet, which can be sprinkled over food or mixed in a drink, contains Vitamin D3 and is high in Omega 3 fatty acids. It's a great way to start the day.
- Having good oral hygiene is essential for a sparkling smile and ultra Dex have a daily rinse and toothpaste to keep teeth and gums healthy. They also eliminate bad breath, restore whiteness while protecting so you can be certain your children will get a thumbs up from the dentist.
- Hedrin Protect & Go helps to stop head lice taking hold of hair to keep it lice free. Heads will get close at school, there's no doubt about it, and this easy to use spray, similar to a normal leave in conditioner, prevents an infestation taking place. It has a lovely fruity fragrance too.
- Smiggle is a favourite stationery brand of ours as they have some seriously cute and colourful products to make any pencil case appealing. Writing with patterned pens and rubbing out any errors with macaron erasers or footballs makes learning far more exciting.
- This quirky little set includes a notebook and stickers for fun while learning. The kids can jot down important things learnt in class or use it for homework before a quick thumb war battle through the pages with the face stickers. I have a feeling the grown up may love this too!
- Exclusively available from Toys R Us, the Smash range features all of your storage needs for back to school. They have a lovely variety of backpacks, lunch bags and boxes along with pencil cases in some vibrant and funky designs. We really like the Nude Food Movers pots too which keep food fresh.
- Ensuring the kids have a healthy diet can be hard work but Paradox OmegaSchool is here to help. Their chews for kids and teens contain Omega 3 fish oil with a selection of natural vitamins too. It's an easy way to get your children to have fish every day.
- Protecting your skin from the harmful rays of the sun is vital and Mustela's very water resistant lotion will help to provide peace of mind while your family play outside at break and lunch times. Rated SPF 50+ and suitable for sensitive skin it's a handbag or school bag must-have.
- With autumn on the way many will find that they suffer with colds and Puressentiel Hypertonic Nasal Spray can help to unclog noses for easier breathing. It's ideal for fighting any seasonal ailments and allergies to keep attendance high.
- Featuring large illustrations and plenty of facts the 'You Wouldn't Want To Be' books from Salariya publishing company are the perfect aid for history lessons. This series is ideal for those entering or continuing in Key Stage 2 as they provide useful information in an easy to follow format.
For your chance to WIN a HUGE Back to School Bundle worth £200+ featuring all of the above products you can enter via the Gleam entry form below.
The giveaway ends at 11.59pm GMT on 24th August 2016.
Leaving a comment is compulsory but there are lots of additional entry methods available also to increase your chances.
**** Find my other giveaways here ****