Thorpe Park Resort’s, Fright Nights, returns in all its gore-y for the nation’s premiere Halloween event’s 15th Birthday celebrations on selected dates from 7th October – 31st October with an all-new scare maze, Platform 15.
Platform 15 is set in the Park’s woodlands; it is the largest scare maze to date covering 450 metres. Guests will depart on a one way ticket along an overgrown railway line which is the last known route of the Sleeper Express, a locomotive that disappeared into thin air with all passengers still on board.
Take your turn to walk the Island’s backroads which have never before been accessible to the public. Guests will face a deserted railroad, explosions, séances, Ouija boards and pitch black forestry. They may also find themselves hunted and chased in the depths of the forest, so they must tread carefully and not disturb the grounds – zombie ‘Sleepers’ hidden amongst the trees may awaken.
The scare doesn’t stop there, in partnership with Lionsgate the Blair Witch scare maze has received an overhaul to tie in with the new film’s twisted tale.
This year’s Fright Nights offers guests five free scare mazes included in Park Entry:
- Platform 15: New for 2016 an off the track dark experience into the Park’s woodlands
- Blair Witch: In partnership with Lionsgate this Fright Nights staple has received a 2016 update in keeping with what looks to be 2016 scariest horror movie yet
- The Big Top: the carnival comes to town once again this October. Reimagined for 2016 with even more clowns
- Cabin in The Woods: Based on the Lionsgate movie, visitors will tour a seemingly innocent rustic cabin, but what lies behind each door is not so pure
- Saw Alive: The Maze: Another Lionsgate special, visitors will come face to face with the sadistic Billy puppet and face his nightmarish games
And one paid for scare experience, Containment, where guests must escape the horror under timed conditions (£10 per person).
As part of the Park’s birthday celebrations, roaming scare actors will be unleashed on the Park after 6pm, so the scares will continue outside the mazes. Guests can choose which characters arrive at the Park by voting on the Thorpe Park Official Facebook page. They can choose from a selection of frightful fiends who have graced Fright Nights mazes over the past 15 years, and bring them back to the Park for one last scare.
In addition to the Resort’s Fright Nights attractions, the Park’s flagship rollercoasters will be open until late too including Stealth, Colossus, Saw-The Ride, Nemesis and SWARM.
Tickets prices start at £29.99 and you can book here: Thorpepark.com.
For your chance to WIN 4 tickets (to be used between 7th-31st October 2016) you can enter via the Gleam entry form below.
The giveaway ends at 11.59pm GMT on 6th October 2016.
Leaving a comment is compulsory but there are lots of additional entry methods available also to increase your chances.
**** Find my other giveaways here ****