21 May 2012
I knew the old chocolate tins from Christmas would come in handy at some point! Combined with some paint and balls the Mini Mes have made some lovely artwork in a matter of minutes.
What you will need
How to do it
1) Draw around the tin and cut out the shape with scissors.
2) Place the cut-out inside the tin.
3) Dip a ball into the paint and drop the ball into the tin.
4) Roll it around to make some pretty designs and then move on to use other colours too - add glitter if you like.
5) Leave the artwork to dry.
You can keep the pictures as they are but you can also use them as backgrounds to add photos on, to make puzzles out of or to make some funky lettering for door signs.
I'm linking this up with:
Posted by The Mini Mes and Me