- 4oz plain flour
- 1 egg
- 250ml milk
- Oil for cooking
- Add the flour to mixing bowl and create a well in the centre. Then tip in the egg.
- Beat the mixture continously with a whisk and gradually pour in the milk until all the lumps are gone.
- Heat a pan with a small amount of oil and tip in some of the mixture to coat the base of the pan thinly.
- Allow to cook on one side for a minute and then flip the pancake to the alternative side.
- Serve with scrummy toppings!
What do you enjoy for breakfast?
What do you have on your pancakes?