This has become a firm favourite for the Mr and I. It's rich in flavour and filling plus we both love eating fish.
2 salmon fillets, diced
1 tbsp tomato puree
200g Philadelphia/soft cheese
Chilli powder (I add 1 heaped teaspoon but you can add more or less to suit your taste)
Handful of chopped parsley
Squeeze of lemon
Grated cheese for on top
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Bring a pan of water to boil and add the gnocchi. Cook for a few minutes (it raises to the surface when done)
- In a seperate pan add the tomato puree, soft cheese and chilli. Warm gently
- Add the gnocchi, approx 100ml of the boiled water and the salmon. Stir.
- Add the lemon and parsely then remove from the heat. Pour into an ovenproof dish, sprinkle on cheese and bake for around 20 minutes until the cheese is browning nicely.
You could have a serving by itself, enjoy it with some fresh warm bread or it would go lovely with a salad. It's also quite versatile as you can add a few of your fav veg in with it too (I recommend broccoli or leek!).