If your little one is returning to school this week or starting for the first time it's important to check that their little backpack has everything that they will need for their big day. The Mini Mes return on Wednesday and I'm sad to see them go after such a wonderful summer break.
This check list will hopefully help to ensure nothing is forgotten!
PE top and shorts (swimming costume and hat if necessary)
Pens and pencils
Back to school tips
- Set an alarm and ensure it's working - you don't want to be late!
- Check the schools website to make sure there isn't a training day you forgot about.
- Ensure the car has fuel.
- Pack lunch boxes the night before to save time in the morning.
- Have school uniform ironed and ready the day before, if not sooner
- If you buy a filled pencil case ensure all of the pencils are sharpened before going to school to remove the hassle of doing it in class.
- Don't forget to label all your clothing so if it does get 'lost' there is more chance in it being returned!
Are your little ones excited to be going to school this September?
What tips do you have?