250g chocolate (milk or dark)
120ml Double Cream
Chocolate gratings or cocoa powder
- Break up the chocolate and place it in a bowl.
- Bring a pan of water to boil and place the bowl of chocolate on top to melt it.
- Stir until the chocolate has melted completely, remove the bowl from above the saucepan and then mix in the double cream.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge for around an hour.
- Remove the bowl and form balls with the mixture. Roll the balls in grated chocolate or cocoa powder.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes to chill.
These also make a lovely gift idea when wrapped in some nice paper or placed in a tissue lined box.
I'm linking this with...