- We visited Badby Woods on Sunday for an afternoon walk with the poochie. The Mr decided to walk through what appeared to be a small puddle and sunk right up to his thigh - hilarious!
- We had some more outdoor fun at Draycote Water Monday. The Mr and Mini Mes love to see how high they can go... even if their expressions say otherwise.
- Our last afternoon together before school restarted was spent at our local park. We played chase and this was taken while I was 'it' and they escaped to the climbing frames!
- Spartan doesn't really understand what personal space is and he likes to ram himself between the armrest and I while I'm trying to work.
- After school the Mini Mes asked to go to the indoor play centre so we headed there straight away. I was surprised by how quiet it was! You can just about see them right in the centre (Jamster in a yellow t-shirt).
- A yummy homemade jam sponge for dessert - mmmm!
- We received some lovely furniture from Ikea to review so Saturday was a DIY day.
What photos have you taken this week?