Probably the best fudge I've ever made (and possibly eaten) this delicious chocolate marshmallow recipe is fast to make and very simple to follow - great for bigger kids to get involved with too!
Vegetable oil (for greasing)
300g Soft light brown sugar
130g Evaporated milk
300g Milk chocolate
80g Dark chocolate
1. Grease the in with the oil and then add the greaseproof paper
2. Add the milk, butter and sugar to the pan and heat gently until it has all melted.
3. Add the marshmallows, turn up the heat and boil for 5 minutes stirring continuously
4. Take the pan off the heat and add the chocolate. Stir in until melted.
5. Pour the mixture into the pan and pop in the fridge for a few hours until set.
6. Remove from the tin and cut into chunks
Why not add fruit, nuts or other yummy goodies for a similiar alternative? - Enjoy